what to expect
What it’s like to work with me for HAES®-aligned nutrition therapy.
so, you're interested in nutrition therapy...
Here’s how it works. After connecting with me, completing the intake form, and requesting a referral from your primary care provider, we figure out a time to meet. During our collaborative 1:1 sessions (~45 minutes to 1 hour), I support and guide you in:
- being compassionate with yourself
- empowering you to engage in radical self-care
- working towards goals that align with your values
- cultivating a healthy relationship with food and body
- processing the ups and downs, navigating barriers that come up
- making realistic sustainable changes to improve well-being & quality of life
- navigating the confusing contradicting info out there on nutrition & health
HAES®-aligned nutrition therapy
I will hold space for you to be curious about:
- whether or not you need/want to make changes
- how these changes may impact your life (evaluating benefits and costs)
- if these changes are in alignment with your values (aka what gives your life meaning and what is important to you).
- offer support
- validate your lived experience
- connect you with helpful resources
- encourage you to cultivate self-compassion
I believe you are the expert of your own body. Our client-clinician relationship is a partnership. I’m here to support you on your journey, empower you, and honor your autonomy.
Regus – Woodside Office Center
7250 Redwood Blvd, Ste. 300
Novato, CA 94945
Please use the entrance at the top of the hill, then take the elevator to the 3rd floor. To your left is the reception desk for Regus office.
- 1 block from Redwood & Grant bus station
- ½ mile from Downtown Novato train station
- 1 mile from Highway 101
- 5 miles from Highway 37
- free parking on-site
Land Acknowledgement: The office of Enjoy Life Nutrition LLC is located on the unceded ancestral territory of the Coast Miwok people, who have stewarded the land for more than 13,000 years. Please support the Cultural Conservancy, a local Native-led nonprofit working to revitalize Indigenous land & cultures: nativeland.org/support
ready to start enjoying life?
Reach out to learn more about nutrition therapy and see if we’re a fit!